Thoughts on Avengers: Age of Ultron (Spoiler Alert)
Just saw Avengers 2 today, and I gotta admit, it really lives up to all its hype.
I was so damn excited i fell down the stairs and wounded both my ankles when I was going to the cinema
Anyways, it was a great movie, the cast had chemistry, the effects were nice and the action scenes were EPIC
The new avengers: Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and Vision are all cool. (Scarlet Witch seems a bit overpowered though)
We also get to see more of the Hulk, Black widow and Hawkeye (Even though the latter still sucks but slightly less so)
However, there are a few things that bother me
- Why did quicksilver die? Don’t they have this bullet-wound-healing machine? And quicksilver is faster than bullets for god’s sake, can’t he just push them away like in Days of future past? And this is Marvel people! Protagonists don’t die in Marvel!
- Does Vision get to rule Asgard? Or is Thor just a dick? Does Cap get to rule a little bit of Asgard? Since he lifted it a bit? Can he be rule like, a hamlet or something?
- Now the Avengers lost Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye and Quicksilver, that is two thirds of the original Avengers gone. Shouldn’t they suck now? Shouldn’t they get a new name or something?
- No one cares about Hawkeye’s family!
- If you have a Hulkbuster suit with spare parts, why do you need a Hulk cage that doesn’t work?
- Falcon didn’t do shit in this movie!
- Where was War Machine earlier?
- Blowing up Sokovia wont help! It will just create more destruction!
But whatever. This is Marvel. It doesn’t need to make sense!
Click here to go back to the Blag page